Sunday, November 25, 2012

On The Edge Of Glory...

Weight: 244lbs (-16lbs)

So the day I knew would happen has occurred...my first plateau.  I have been mentally preparing for this day since I first lost 4lbs but I wasn't expecting to take it so hard. This week had been one of my best food intake wise and exercise was pretty consistant with past weeks. This week I even upped my veggie meals by almost double.

So when I looked at the scale this morning all your typical thoughts came across my mind...why am I doing this...I was soo good this week...blah blah. I then took to google and read about 30 articles on plateauing and how to break that...dramatic I know.

So my final answer to this problem...I picked myself up...went to the gym and added on 10 extra minutes to my routine. I will be continuing to eat how I have been and allow my body to catch up with my new attitude on life. I will not let this plateau slow me down...if anything I will use it to motivate me to work harder.


No comments:

Post a Comment