Sunday, November 18, 2012

16 lbs update

Current Weight: 244lbs (-16lbs)

So last week I messed up and forgot to post on Sunday. So I will do my best to keep on my schedule of weighing in and then blogging. Anyway, 16lbs are officially off of me. When I put that into perspective that is four of my puppy Scout...insane.

Not sure if many lessons were learned this week regarding a connection to my career. I did learn to buy healthy snacks for my office as opposed to keeping candy in my jar. The snacks disappeared at a slower rate then usual but it's nice to be consistent in my new life style.

I have been adding in Just Dance 4 for the Wii into my work out routine. It's perfect for that day or two you just don't want to go to the gym. I also like it when I am just have some down time.


Went to a squash cooking class this week at the DeLand hospital - learned some new things and I just bought a spaghetti squash and will attempt to make that at some point this week. Looking forward to it perhaps being a good substitute for pasta - my grandmother would kill me if she knew.

Anyway till next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment