Friday, October 12, 2012

the first 24 hours

Weight: 260lbs

I assume like most things the first 24 hours will be the worst. I have spent my time since committing to this change researching classes, finding a weight watchers meeting, creating a play list (see below) and just finding ways to make this part of my new life.

I know for a fact that Mondays are my worst days since my staff meeting is from 9-11pm. That means that I will be using Mondays as my day off from intentional activity. Some new intentional activity...ditching our trusty golf cart and walking across campus, its a beautiful view after all  Another intentional activity is dancing in the shower..okay well maybe not intentional since the shower has been  my stage for my never ending pop concert since I was a child but I will still chalk it up to healthy living.

I figure goals will be super important in this process. My first goal is to make it to tomorrows meeting (9am) and eat healthy tomorrow. Small goal I know but it's a SMART one ;)

One of my favorite parts of this is integrating music as motivation. I have made my first playlist for working out and I must say it is pop lead. Take a look...always open for suggestions.

























Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment