Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Update

Current Weight: 231.3lbs (-29lbs)

So it has been some time since I last wrote and that is mainly because I have been on break from work and not much has come to mind relating to Student Affairs. I was able to lose some weight while I was home and I tried out a new type of spin class. I really enjoyed having the bike lean with you as you work out. I definitely felt the burn in areas I wasn't sure existed.

It is now 2013 and for many that means resolutions. I made sure that this year my resolution did not have anything to do with weight loss. For me resolutions have never worked out and here I am three months in and I am very happy with my progress. So for now I will keep up what I am doing and continue to work out and eat right. I have slowly removed meat from my house which is interesting. I still eat meat/fish when I am out but for now I am trying to keep a meatless kitchen. Will it last? I am not sure yet but for now I am okay with it.

Sorry for the boring entry but like I said...I am on vacation. So Happy New Year friends and for those wondering my resolution this year is to worry less ;)

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment